Producers must ship samples to our offices in Italy specifying on the address "To the Attention of Ufficio Concorso EVO IOOC" before May 12, 2018. For each sample:
- 3 (three) bottles or other proper containers containing either 500 ml or 750 ml or 1l OR
- 4 bottles or other proper containers containing 250 ml OR
- 6 bottles or other proper containers containing 100 ml
All bottles, or containers sent, must have a valid labeling in accordance with laws in the country of origin.
Moreover each sample of Extra Virgin Olive Oil entered in the contest must be shipped together with a accompanied by:
- chemical analysis certificate issued by an accredited testing lab (ISO 17025 compliant) and panel test issued by an accredited testing lab (IOC, EU, etc,.).
- entry forms written in print or typed must be signed by the legal representative of the producer company. The form may be downloaded from the EVO IOOC website www.evo-iooc.com
- copy of entry payment receipt;
- invoice with a nominal value of €3.00 per bottle, or else labeling sample packaging "SAMPLE WITH NO COMMERCIAL VALUE-NOT FOR SALE". All bottles or containers must bear an official brand label compliant with the laws of the country of origin.
- only in the case of organic production and/or PDO/PGI, the certificate issued by the control body must be enclosed.
The participating company DECLARES that the extra virgin olive oil registered in the competition is part of the lot declared in the entry form.
Sample INVOICE INFORMATION
The invoice will contain Name of oil sample and report as object EVO IOOC Contest entry.
Voglia di Viaggiare
Via G. Deledda, 12
20060 Pessano con Bornago (MI)
Phone: +39 02 95749300
IMPORTANT: Out of EU samples must be shipped "door to door" preferably with a freight forwarder or courier and labeled "Delivery Duty Paid*".
Sample SHIPPING INFORMATION
Send samples to the following address:
To the attention of Laura Dal Sacco (Ufficio Concorso EVO IOOC)
presso Cantina San Salvatore 1988
via Dionisio n. 12
84050 Giungano (SA)
IMPORTANT: Contest organizers are NOT to be held responsible for the total or partial loss of samples or any chemical/physical or organoleptic changes to the samples or any breakage or loss of the samples prior to their delivery nor for late shipments or delays.
Organizers are NOT responsible for any shipping costs including sanitary and customs duties. In no case will EVO IOOC - EVO International Olive Oil Contest, International Olive Oil Competition Capaccio Paestum pay any extra shipping costs. We recommend shipping "door to door" preferably with a freight forwarder or courier and "Delivery Duty Paid".
Participants are advised to comply with the instructions on the entry form.
The organizer guarantees the secure warehousing of all samples on arrival and correct and appropriate conservation to preserve their quality. Any questions may be forwarded to: email@example.com